Casey’s is an awesome place that not only provides customers with everything they need for their everyday diet; they also offer the opportunity to add on items such as postage stamps for when you’re going mailing letters back home.
They’ve got classic canned goods like Coca-Cola, tapioca pudding, just to name a few! So if you’re out running errands – be sure to stop by Casey’s Food Market!
You’ll have fun browsing through all the shelves while getting everything done at once. Plus shipping is free on orders of $99 or more so you can get your shopping.
Does Casey’s Sell Stamps?
Yes, Casey’s Food sells postage stamps and in addition has a variety of other things like cheese, sodas, cereal, and meat.
In order to purchase stamps from Casey’s, you must have a valid form of identification with an address number and ZIP code.
In order to purchase stamps from Casey’s in-stores, customers will need the following items in order to check-in for their purchases:
- Valid photo ID which contains customer address information
- A printer so you can print out the label template on the website or mobile app
- Your phone or computer so that you can scan your labels when checking out
- A credit card OR cash to pay for your postage purchase
- If paying by credit card – a minimum $10 transaction total at the time of checkout is needed at the point of sale.
READ MORE: Does ABC Store sell stamps?